Sunday, April 28, 2013

Whattup everybody! This is me, Casey Ball and soon-to-be Elder Ball, and this is my blog! In this blog you will be able to read all about my experiences while I serve in the Tahiti Papeete mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I won't personally be updating this blog, but my parents will be posting all the emails that I will send them every Monday. I leave for the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah this Wednesday, May 1st. I'm definitely stoked, and it will be my biggest adventure yet! I want to bear my testimony that I know that this is the true church, and that throughout my mission Heavenly Father will have my back every step of the way, and bless me with the comfort and guidance of the Holy Ghost as long as I remain faithful and obedient. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and I know that Joseph Smith was a living prophet who restored this church through divine revelation. I know that Jesus Christ died and atoned for our sins, so that through Him we may become perfect and live with our Father in Heaven once again.

I couldn't be more excited for this opportunity to share the gospel, and I know that this is the right mission for me! Everybody write me some letters or send me some cookies or something, my address for the MTC in Provo, starting May 1, will be:

Elder Casey David Ball
MTC Mailbox # 174
TAHI-PAP 0715
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

And once I reach Tahiti July 15, my address will be for letters:

Tahiti Papeete Mission
Elder Ball, Casey
B.P. 93
Papeete, Tahiti 98713
French Polynesia

And for packages, if necessary:

Tahiti Papeete Mission
Cours Union Sacrée
B.P. 93
Papeete, Tahiti 98713
French Polynesia
And then write Attention: Elder Ball, Casey somewhere on the package away from the regular address.

Thanks to all my family and friends for being so rad, and I'll see you all in a short couple of years!


No comments:

Post a Comment