Monday, May 18, 2015

Already done...? (Papeete)

Ia ora na!

That's my last ia ora na after 2 years. Dang. Well how can I explain my feelings? I don't know if I can really, I'm sad because this morning I left Bora Bora after a 7 month stay. Honestly the last stretch of my mission has been extremely difficult, but extremely memorable. I've never gotten closer to members of one of my areas than I have in Bora, and I miss them a ton. At the same time, I'm stoked to get back home! I'm ready to continue life... but a part of me wants to continue it here. Well we can't all stay in paradise forever!

This week was quite a week. I wish I could say everything but I actually do not have a ton of time, I'm in Papeete and we got a ton of stuff to do before we head back. But when I do have time (at home...) I'll end my blog with a good wrap up of the mission. I love you all and have a great week, I mean, 2 days... crazy!

Elder Ball
 
Ward members in Bora Bora say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment